The college has a spacious Library with a vast collection of books and manuals for the support of students, Faculties, researchers. It has separate reference sections for both our students and faculties. The library hall can accommodate nearly 100 students at a time. The latest journals (both National & International), periodicals & newspapers in regional language and English are available in the reading room.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Personal belongings are not allowed inside the library and should be kept at the place allotted for that purpose
- Students should enter the name and time in the gate register while entering the library
- Students should maintain silence and decorum in the library
- Students should not wear apron in the library.
- No bags, personal books or notebooks will be allowed in the library.
Members can borrow four books at a time for a month. Books can be renewed only once at a given period provided. Members must satisfy themselves whether the books are in good condition before they leave. If any damage noticed, the same must be immediately intimated.
Monday to Saturday: 24 Hour
Reference section of the library provides more than 500 books including foreign and Indian books. Reference books will not be issued