A campus level internal quality assurance cell has been constituted with effect from October 2019. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
|1.||Dr. Anitha Mary Mathews||Principal, KVM College of Pharmacy|| |
|2.||Dr. Pratap Chandran R||Principal, KVM College of Science and Technology|| |
|3.||Mrs. Asha N P||Principal, KVM College of Arts and Science|| |
|4.||Dr. Manjula Devananda||Principal, KVM College of Engg and Information Technology|| |
|5.||Dr. John Thomas|| Academic Director, KVMCPH & HOD, Dept of Pharmaceutical|
|6.||Mrs. Jisha James||HOD, Department of pharmaceutics||Member|
|7.||Dr. Akhila S||HOD, Department of pharmacognosy||Member|
|8.||Mr. Cijo George||HOD, Department of pharmacy practice||Member|