A campus level internal quality assurance cell has been constituted with effect from October 2019. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
|SL. NO||NAME||DESIGNATION||COMMITTEE||CONTACT NUMBER|
|1.||Dr. Gopalakrishnakaimal||Academic Director|
|2.||Dr. Ramachandran Pillai||Principal, KVM college of arts and science|
|3.||Dr. R PrathapChandran||Principal, KVM college of science and Tecnlogy|
|4.||Dr. Preeja G Pillai||Principal, KVM college of pharmacy||Chairperson||9495535026|
|5.||Mr. John Thomas||HOD, Department of pharmaceutical chemistry||Member||9496413223|
|6.||Mrs. Jisha James||HOD, Department of pharmaceutics||Member||9496118608|
|7.||Dr. Akhila S||HOD, Department of pharmacognosy||Member||9895499141|
|8.||Mr. Cijo George||HOD, Department of pharmacy practice||Member||9916031991|