The college has constituted the Anti-ragging committee in the year 2019-2020. The following instructions are framed to prevent the menace of ragging and foster healthy interpersonal relation among students in the campus of K.V.M college of pharmacy, cherthala. Ragging is strictly forbidden in or outside the college campus. All students shall familiarize themselves with rules/regulations/guidelines on code of conduct, Anti-ragging measures and discipline college. All new comers should attend counseling session organized for them from time to time by college staff.
- To aware the students of dehumanizing effect of ragging inherent in its perversity.
- To keep a continuous watch and vigil over ragging so as to prevent its occurrence and recurrence.
- To promptly and stringently deal with the incidents of ragging brought to our notice.
- To publicize to all students and prevent directives and the actions that can be taken against those indulging in ragging.
- To consider the complaints received from the students and conduct enquiry and submit report to the Anti-ragging committee along with punishment recommended for the offenders.
- Oversee the procedure of obtaining undertaking from the student in accordance with the provisions.
- Conduct workshop against ragging menace and orient the students.
- To offer service of counseling and create awareness to the students.
- To take all necessary measures for prevention of ragging inside the campus/hostels.
|1||Prof. (Dr.) Anitha Mary|
|2.||Mrs. Bijimol T O||Administrative Officer||Staff member|
|3.||Dr.John Thomas|| Academic Director &|
|4.||Mr.V M Shajahan|| Circle Inspector|
|5.||Mrs.Sasikala R,|| Thannermukkom|
|6.||Mrs.Dhaliya Salam||Associate professor||Member|
|7.||Mr.Santhosh S S||Member|