The function of the cell is to look in to the complaint lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The grievance cell is also empowered to look in to matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine may approach the department members in person, in consultation with the officer in charge student’s grievance cell. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box of the grievance cell at administrative block. Grievance may also be sent through e-mail to the officer in charge of student’s grievance cell.
- The objective of the Grievance cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute
- Upholding the dignity of the college by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the college through promoting cordial student-student relationship and student-teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the students to express their grievance/problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- The case will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievance from the students.
- The cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the management policy.
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
|1||Dr. Anitha Mary Mathews||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Dr. John Thomas||Academic Director|
|3.||Mr. Nipu Sam P George||Associate Professor||Member|
|4.||Mrs. Remya Dev Renjith||Associate Professor||Member|
|5.||Mrs. Shani S||Librarian||Member|
|7.||Mr. Ananthakrishnan Nair||Student||Member|
|8.||Mr. Sakker Hussain||Student||Member|
|9.||Mr. Sarankumar M S||Asst Professor||Co ordinatorber|