K.V.M College of pharmacy established a women cell in the campus to empower girls students, to sensitize all issues related to women to make the college campus a safe place for girl students and faculty members.
Functions and responsibilities
- Women’s empowerment through education.
- Organizing the health awareness program.
- Solving women related issues and complaints.
- Creating awareness about women’s welfare.
- Handle case works and counseling.
- Improving interpersonal skill
- Conducting women’s day program.
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote general well being of female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the institute.
- Protection of the girl students
- Motivation and awareness of the girl student about their strength.
|SL. NO||NAME||DESIGNATION||COMMITTEE||CONTACT NUMBER|
|1.||Dr. Preeja G Pillai||principal||Chairman||9495535026|
|2.||Mrs. Jisha James||Associate professor||Convenor||9496118608|
|3.||Dr. Akhila S||Associate professor||Secretary||9895499141|
|4.||Mrs. Preetha Peter P.||Assistant professor||Member||8281659741|
|5.||Mrs. MeenaKurup||Assistant professor||Member||8606102287|
|6.||Mrs. Sreelakshmi A.G||Assistant professor||Member||9400332606|
|7.||Mrs. SruthiAnooj||Assistant professor||member||8086566884|